Ahhhhh ITS NEW YEARS EVE. It’s always so crazy to see how fast the year has went by, time flies. New Years Ever is bitter-sweet, you reflect on the year, the good times, the bad times but your always excited to start fresh and start a New Year, at least i am. Every Year I like to come up with a few or one resolution for a few different categories, I’m going to share mine with you and I’d love to hear yours, comment them below!!
HEALTH- in 2018 I want to really focus on living a healthy lifestyle.
- I want to take vitamins everyday. I personally will be taking HUM vitamins, the uber energy, b12 and the daily cleanse. If you have any other suggestions please let me know.
- Wake up earlier, so I have an early start to my day. But i still want to get enough sleep, so that means going to bed earlier.
- Get a workout in 5-6x a week and train the booty 3x a week( still wanting that Tammy hem brow booty)
- Eat super clean, I’ve never stuck to a super clean diet. Which I don’t want to “diet” I don’t like that word, I want to just create a healthy lifestyle and eat clean and have one cheat day per week.
BUSINESS- I want to focus on and grow my businesses.
- I’ll be starting at a new location in January, Beauty Box is expanding and I’m SO excited to decorate and start fresh at a new spot.
- I want to really put a lot of effort and time into my new spot,I want to grow with spray tanning, hair& halo couture extensions.
- I’m going to also be taking my business with Arbonne super serious, i can’t wait to grow have my time grow with me. Arbonne will also help me create a healthier lifestyle, with their nutrition products and skin care and it will also help me help others create a healthier lifestyle.
- I’d love to grow my Youtube, connect with like-minded women all over the world, work with amazing companies that I stand by, and just grow my community on YT.
- I want to also grow Blonde Hustle and create a community for women who love to hustle, love to learn tips& share tips, and connect with others who have the same mission.
- I want to start a Podcast. I love podcast, they have been life changing for me & I hope to have my own this year.
- I do have some other business ideas in mind I’d love to accomplish ( some things are better in silence, work in silence& let your success be the noise)
LIFESTYLE- create a positive healthy lifestyle.
- I want to spend more time in the moment, less time on my phone.
- Organization. I want to stay super organized
- Finance. I want to get better with saving money. I admit I do have a shopping problem.
- Read more. I want to read a book a week.
- Travel. Last year from June-August I went on four vacations and it was absolutely life changing. I used to hate traveling now I love it. You need to see different parts of the world. I would love to go to Australia in 2018.
- Relationships. I want to focus on my relationships, with family, my boyfriend, my best friends. Cherish them and just have good relationships.
- positivity Life is never going to be perfect, but I want to take the positive from every negative situation.
- I want to use my platform to spread awareness of addiction, and help addicts struggling, or family members of addicts.
- Enjoy life- its way too fast and I just want to enjoy the journey, even the struggle, the whole journey I want to enjoy.
- I want to learn more about crystals & the law of attraction.
- write in my gratitude journal everyday.
Every year I like to make a list of different categories and write down under each the things I want for the new Year. This year my main resolution is to create and live a healthy positive lifestyle. So I then take each category and write down things I want out of them. This helps me stay focused and really work towards each and it’ll help me not just create a resolution but a lifestyle I can stick to.
One of my biggest 2017 resolutions was self growth and I can 110% say I stuck to that one. I’m so proud of how much I’ve grown as a person. 2017 was the best year of my life until the end. I traveled to so many places and had the time of my life, my business has grown so much, I started a blog I’ve always wanted and stuck to my YouTube and was able to work with amazing companies. And so many more good things. But what I realized with the good comes the bad because at the end of the year, my worst nightmare became my reality. And I also realized none of the stuff above matters without your loved ones because when I lost my brother, none of that began to matter to me,I only wished to see him again. 2017 taught me no ones life is perfect and with the good there is ALWAYS the bad and someone can always have it way worse there is no perfect life. There’s always going to be struggle it’s just how you overcome it and choose to keep moving forward. In 2018 I’m going to live my life for my brother and how we would want me to live it and also make sure you spend every second you can with your loved ones cuz that time you can’t get back. I won’t say 2017 was an awful year and I can’t wait for next year because I know no matter what life is always going to throw you the good with the bad and it’s just how you take it that controls your life. I never expected to lose my brother especially so young, but life happens and you just have to keep on going. But I will say I am ready for the new year and to begin fun memories because life is SO short. I hope everyone has a safe and fun New Year’s Eve.
P.s I’m so grateful for all the family, friends and support in my life because I would not have the strength or be the person I am without any of you. And thank you to my clients you make my dream come true everyday.