Today we discuss my favorite beauty tip ever, SPRAY TANS.
I seriously love getting a nice bronzed from spray tanning, I became so passionate about them I started offering them at my suite. There is nothing that makes me feel better than having bronzed glowing skin.
Tanning beds are awful for your skin and lets face it, so is the sun. When you’re in the sun I can’t stress enough how IMPORTANT sunscreen is, I feel like growing up your mom’s always putting sunscreen on you, then after that everyone tells you how important it is and you kind of just blow it off and think you want to be so tan and that the sunscreen is going to block you from getting a nice tan, well that’s what I used to think of course. I would go bake in the sun for hours with oil on and no sunscreen wanting to get the darkest I could. Well I finally realized how important sunscreen is when I’m going in the sun, not only can it be harmful but it’s also so aging. Then I used to go tanning daily in high school where I look back at pictures and I literally looked like Snooki from Jersey Shore back in the day just way overly tanned. So glad I quit going in the tanning beds and now I haven’t gone in one time for over 4/5 years!
Clearly I love to have a good tan, so I started to get Spray tans and I loved them.Two years ago, I took a course in Columbus and I got certified in Spray Tanning because I became so passionate about it, not only because I loved how it looked but because I wanted to also show girls there was a solution to having a nice tan but not harming your skin. I also love to make women feel good about themselves, that is my main passion which is why I do hair and spray tanning. All of my clients tell me they feel like a new person, they feel so much better about themselves and it brings me so much joy to be able to make someone feel more confident in their skin.
I’m going to breakdown all my spray tanning tips for you & tell you what to expect during a spray tan.
- you want to take a shower
- if you work out I’d work out before
- EXFOLIATE ( you can also dry brush)
- no lotion
- if you can no deodorant
- wear loose clothing
- take off any jewelry you have on
- hair up/You can put a hair net on as well
- get nude (be prepared to freeze) or wear whatever your comfortable in
- I personally airbrush my clients so after I have sprayed them, I dry them and the use my favorite powder called Tan in The raw its smells SO good and make you not feel sticky and makes your tan dry faster.
- Depending on what solution was used, you may have to wait 6-8 hours to shower
- wash gently,don’t scrub with a luffa
These are just some of my tips for spray tanning
Let me know if you have any tips, tricks, or spray tanning hacks.